The Pros and Cons of Facebook…
Pros and Cons of using Facebook
I focus on Facebook. So I am going to HELP you with all you need to know and if you want to know more, then call me 24/7 on 0408 863331.
With its low costs and large audiences, it’s easy to get carried away with social media. It’s wise to tread carefully and be aware of both the pros and cons before you start. FOCUS ONLY on what is right for you and your business.
Pros of using Facebook
Facebook can have the benefits of word of mouth, but on a larger scale and reach a high number of potential customers.
Potential advantages can include:
- reduced marketing costs
- increased sales
- increased traffic to your website
- maintains existing relationships and builds new ones
- gains trust in your business and can leverage you as an industry expert
- improved ranking on search engines in fact Facebook trumps a website often on a Google Search
- greater customer engagement
- greater access to markets
- opportunity for customer feedback
- opportunity to conduct market research about your customers
- Improved networking opportunities with customers and other businesses.
- Free forum to advertise your specials, events and products and service.
- 60,000 of your potential clients are users of Facebook just in Rockingham.
Cons of using Facebook
…all of these can be alleviated by speaking to me, Sharyn McCaskey
Social media may not be suited to every business.
If you are unprepared and launch your Facebook presence without proper planning, you could waste valuable time and money.
Some of the possible disadvantages you should be aware of are:
- Not having a clear marketing or social media strategy may result in reduced benefits for your business. – I can design this with you.
- Additional resources may be needed to manage your online presence.
- Social media is immediate and needs daily monitoring. – $99 per week consider one add in the paper is around $600. For six months solid marketing of your brand, my cost if you wish for me to manage your presence is $2574.00.
- If you don’t actively manage your social media presence, you may not see any real benefits. I will manage it daily for you.
- Greater exposure online has the potential to attract risks. Risks can include negative feedback, information leaks or hacking. I will manage these in a professional manner and remove any spam.
- Whatever the risk, preparing your policy and procedures carefully beforehand can help you manage the risks. False or misleading claims made on your social media channels by your business or by a customer can be subject to consumer law. Customer fan posts and testimonials that are misleading or deceptive to other customers, particularly about competitor products/services may result in your business being fined.
Everything we do on Facebook is within the ACCC guidelines.
It is important to note Facebook is NOT a selling tool.
It is a tool that is there to showcase your business and remind people of your brand, so that they get to know, like and trust you, then when you are needed they know EXACTLY who to refer, use, call, contact and buy from.