4 ways in which MDVS Business Services, your Facebook Specialists can HELP YOU
1. We can build your Professional Facebook Business Page
- Professional Profile Picture in the correct pixels and size
- Your own URL www.facebook.com.au/yourbusinessnamehere
- Your logo
- A cover photo complete with description
- Your contact information including opening hours, year founded, phone and web details
- An About us business description including your products, your information and charter
- Photos and/or videos
- Professional invitation to your clients to like the page
Your TV Channel is waiting for you.
Let’s start promoting YOU.
Trust me your page will POP, it will look
THAT GOOD, or simply DON’T pay me
2. Purchase a Social Media Policy and Procedure for your Business.
- Unfriending an employee or work associate from your Facebook has been deemed to be workplace bullying.
- If you don’t have a social media policy and someone sues you, you’re far less protected
- The ACCC states that every business that has a connection to being on line must adhere to the rules and regulations as outline on their website. Do you know those rules and regulations?
- If you don’t tell your staff and clients what is the policy from your business, then you’re the one with the issue not them if something goes wrong.
Employees are using the internet both during work and private time. Social media, which encompass public wikis, blogs and networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, all provide fast and easy means for the employees to communicate with their fellow workers, bosses and even potential clients. However, just like anything else in this world, there are also rules that come with the use of social media. This is the reason why there is a NEED for a Social Media Policy.
PROTECT YOURSELF and YOUR BUSINESS
We can write for you a policy for both your clients and your staff.
Cost $500.00 for the staff policy and/or $75.00 for the clients policy
3. Attend our “How to Use All the Tools Facebook Offers and Facebook Marketing Strategic” Workshop
I will teach you all the tools Facebook offers and how to use them on a desktop, iPad and/or smart phone.
You will leaving with a knowledge of the about section, notes (FB version of blogs), offers, boost posts, events, URL, cut and pasting, videos, competitions, scheduling your posts and MORE, plus….….
- We will share how hash tags don’t need to be on Facebook and why.
- How some simple actions WORK like @tagging your own business to gain liker’s
- Videos really work on Facebook, it takes two minutes to make and upload one
- You will learn how to schedule a weeks worth of posts in less than 30 minutes
- The last two hours is an action packed workshop discussion that focuses on your “Facebook Strategy”
- You would like a strategy that works for YOUR business
- We promise you will understand Facebook and how to make it work for you
- We will turn your Facebook into a sales tool that will bring in new clients
- Learn to use your phone and upload to Facebook in less than a minute
- You will be scheduling 7 days worth of marketing posts in less than 30 minutes a week
- We will focus on marketing your business so that your page is more productive
- Use Facebook effectively and market your business at NO COST
- We have an intimate group of people and not a room full of attendees
- The workshop lasts 4-5 hours and costs a tax deductible $249.00.
4. Allow MDVS to manage your Facebook Page and we promise:-
- You will get a person completely focused on YOUR business
- You will get to work on what makes you money
- You will get a person who knows Facebook
- You will get a person who knows REAL BUSINESS Marketing
- You will get a person who understands the responsibility of keeping your business looking professional
Please note we limit ourselves to 15 clients in order to give maximum benefit.
Those who we work with receive massive exposure on line.
Facebook Management Package:$99 per week
- 4 Facebook updates per week, including status, photo and event updates
- Posting to engage, educate and entertain your audience
- Statuses are updated in line with your content provided.
- Posts include links to your blogs, events, news, shared content and articles in your industry.
- Replying to user posts and interacting with posts on timeline, status updates and photos
- Initial Strategy Development Meeting
- Set Guidelines for Behaviour on Facebook page and enforce it.
- Suggestions of integration with your overall marketing strategies
- 24/7 Telephone Access
- Some content needs to be provided by Client
- Clean up and moderation to remove spam and inappropriate comments
- Addition to your business’ milestones
- Monthly Strategy Session via phone
- Create and promote Event Pages if needed
- Change and Cross Promote using Cover Photos
- Seek Reviews and Referrals onto the business page
Facebook is easy to use, is quick to update and cost nothing, you don’t need to buy ads if you choose not to. Fact – 90% of all marketing dollars spent is 100% wasted
These seminars are interactive, fun, informative and effective.
They’re not a death by PowerPoint.
They will get you results if you action the strategies – GUARANTEED.
Date: Often and Regularly
Time: Varied and/or can be arranged to suit you.
Venue: Rockingham Training Room or we can visit you.
528 likes and ORGANIC reach of 17,874 potential clients and YES a percentage turns into sales.
240 likes and ORGANIC reach of 3,249 potential clients and YES a percentage turns into sales.
2519 likes and ORGANIC reach of on average of around 9,000 Per Post
These seminars work best for those with a working understanding of Facebook and those with an existing Facebook presence that you want more action from.
We suggest you download the free app called Facebook Pages before attending our workshops.